Saturday, March 19, 2011

BB creams i want to try out :

I'm always trying to find the right BB cream for me but they are just so expensive ! i've gotten samples and i even brought some BB creams but they all didn't work for me :( i have dry skin on my cheeks but and extremely oily t-zone. Most of the BB creams i've tried were either too oily or just comes right off my face. So again i've made a list on which one's i would like to buy and review for you guys :) so here they are :
  1. Lioele waterdrop BB cream 
  2. Baviphat tea tree it trouble catch bb cream 
  3. The face shop pucca lovely Meex BB cream 
  4. Missha watery BB cream 





what do you guys think ? which ones have you tried that you think would help or benefit me ?  also just to let you know im fair/medium more yellow undertones ! :) 

1 comment:

  1. All of those bbcreams look good! Especially the liole and faceshop one :)

    ReplyDelete