Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying mask REVIEW:

Sorry everyone :( i haven't been making posts and it is bothering me. i have no time & it seems as though life is going by too quickly. so thats why a present from me to you ! A REVIEW :)  






Let me just say that this is my new favourite mask . Because life is so stressful i tend to get loads of acne , especially on my forehead. I've been using this mask about 3 times a week to reduce my acne and it has ! it calms down the redness and also the dryness. 




I love the packaging and it also smells like strawberries :) which i absolutly adore ! it's a mud mask so it's thick . I would leave this mask on for about 30 minutes then rinse it off . my forehead feels more relaxed and less irritated after i use this mask. it's also very effective if you store it in the fridge :) 


Pros : 

  • smells like strawberries 
  • does what it's ment to do 
  • cute packaging 
  • pretty cheap 
Cons : 
  • non ! 

This is an excellent product and i reccomend this mask to people who have acne. it calms and stops irritation. i love all baviphat products and i swear by them :) 

rate : 5/5 !! 

this was purchase off ebay : check out miss hong's ebay store !  http://stores.ebay.com/misshong


3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should try this! Life has been so stressful and you can see it on my skin. hmmm.. anyways you look so cute on the last picture! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the review! i needed this ^-^

    Love * Monstros no Armário

    ReplyDelete