Saturday, January 1, 2011

VonSmaak strawberry lip balm Review :



This product i brought from a shop in melbourne central called Zuza. For people who live in melbourne this store stocks smashbox cosmetics too ! I think the real reason i brought this product was because of the poackaging ! I mean who could not resist a strawberry shaped lip balm? its just too cute. This lipbalm comes with a rose tinted gloss and a shimmery lip colour thing . The first thing i noticed was the smell of this product. IT WAS SOO YUMMY ! This product literally smelt like a strawberry only kind of more on the sour side! I dont think that this product moisturizers that great but it tastes nice. I think i like the tinted lip gloss more than the lip colour because it's a fushia colour and it doesnt compliment my skin tone. Overall 4 out of 5 stars :)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment